ZEUS GAS MONETIZATION REPORT
  
Talisman Energy and Ecopetrol Agree to Acquire BP’s Columbian Exploration Subsidiary
August 20, 2010

Talisman and Ecopetrol have reached an agreement to acquire all of the outstanding shares of BP Exploration Company (Colombia) Limited (BPXC), an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of BP plc, for total cash consideration of US$1.9 billion, which includes a working capital adjustment, estimated at approximately US$145 million. Under the terms of the transaction, Talisman will acquire a 49 percent interest in BPXC for US$858 million (excluding its share of working capital), while Ecopetrol will take the remaining 51 percent interest. The transaction is expected to close by the end of 2010, subject to Colombian and US regulatory approval and other customary conditions. ...Full Article

  
SEARCH REPORT ARCHIVES
Enter Search Criteria
Another Feed Loading...
ZEUS INTELLIGENCE
Zeus Intelligence Services provides market data and expertise in the areas of World LNG Trade, LNG Fuels, Upstream Natural Gas, and Gasification. We offer (1) topical periodicals and research reports, (2) interactive project databases, (3) conferences & seminars, and (4) consulting services.
CONTACT US
Zeus Development Corporation
2424 Wilcrest, Suite 100
Houston, Texas 77042, USA
Main: 713-952-9500
Toll free in the U.S.: 1-888-478-3282
 Fax: 713-952-9526